CEH, CISSP, CNDA, CPTE, Security+ Certified
About the instructor
Hi! I’m Brandon.
I’m the Co-founder of Cyberactive Security, LLC. I’m also a professional cyber security engineer and architect with over 16 years experience in the field.
If you'd like to learn about my qualifications and background, click here.
Wishing you all the best and success!
About the Complete CISSP® Program
Do you want one the highest paying and most in demand certifications in the world?
Have you been wanting to get CISSP® certified?
Tired of the same old boot camp style courses that leave you broke, tired, and frustrated?
If you want to get CISSP® certified, and don’t have thousands of $$$ to spend on a training course…
Let me introduce you to a fully mentored, and interactive program that takes you from wherever you are RIGHT NOW…
...and gets you 100% prepared to take and pass the CISSP® exam.
- Learn all 8 security domains and 100% of the exam content.
- Learn how the CISSP® study material applies in the real-world so you’re ready for the job.
- Prepare with self-paced, online study material and practice questions, and interactive support.
Led and mentored by a CISSP® certified instructor with more than 16 years’ experience in the Cyber Security and IT industry.
Designed for those who:
- Can't afford a $4,000 course
- Who need continuous and in-depth coaching and guidance to ensure they pass the exam
- Want to become CISSP® certified in 90 days or less
- Want to greatly increase your credibility and marketability as a security professional
- Looking to take your security career to the next level
If that's YOU, this is the course you've been looking for!
And this program will work for you even if you:
- Have a full time job and have NO time to attend a classroom training
- Have NO other certifications
- Are BRAND NEW and haven’t worked in cyber security before
And...I will show you exactly how to do it!
In my career, I’ve spent thousands of dollars on training courses and exam vouchers. And I’ve spent hundreds of hours studying and researching the CISSP® topics.
I know this certification inside and out!
Along with over 20 hours of training, I will share with you the best exam taking tips, insights, and knowledge I've learned along the way.
Now, you might be thinking:
- “I’m not good at taking tests”
- “I don’t have the time to study”
- “I’m not even qualified to get the CISSP® certification”
Not so fast! We crush each one of those concerns in this course!
FINALLY…You can be CISSP® certified! And you don’t need to study for months or take out a loan to get it!
And seriously, you need to act fast! (ISC)2 has already changed the CISSP® curriculum for 2018!
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to study and pass the CISSP® certification exam BEFORE (ISC)2 changes the CISSP® exam, likely making it harder to pass in 2018.
The Complete CISSP® Program is a fully mentored, guided, and interactive program that takes you from wherever you are RIGHT NOW…and:
- Gets you 100% prepared to take and pass the CISSP® exam for all 8 security domains.
- Learn how the CISSP® study material applies in the real-world so you’re ready for the job!
- Prepares you with world-class training, study materials, and practice test software to guarantee you pass the first time you take the exam.
And you can do this at your own pace, in the privacy of your own home!
- 13 training modules with over 100 laser-focused lessons designed to teach you all 8 of the CISSP® security domains
- 5 LIVE online training sessions where I review the CISSP® topics with you and answer all of your questions to help you overcome any learning roadblocks
- Direct access to a professional security instructor (that's me!) for mentoring and guidance as you prepare for the exam
- An interactive study group community with other CISSP® students where you get support and direct feedback from the community as you're studying for the exam
- BONUS 1: Customized study guides and cheat sheet notes for information reinforcement and those hard to remember facts
- BONUS 2: CISSP® Test Taking Strategies: Specific training on how to take and pass the CISSP® exam!
- BONUS 3 : Transcender: the VERY BEST exam practice software on the market with over 900 exam-like practice test questions, and over 800 interactive flash cards
- BONUS 4: A complete MP3 audio version of the course
Not convinced? No worries. Take the first 2 training modules for FREE!
Click the FREE TRIAL button and go for it! Try the course and see the difference for yourself!
You WILL PASS the CISSP® exam on your 1st try! Guaranteed!
If for some reason you don't pass the CISSP® exam, simply show us your practice exam score, send us the report or correspondence from the test center, and we'll refund your money in full!*
That's how confident we are this course will get you certified!
*See our refund policy for details.
(ISC)²®, CISSP® are registered certification marks of (ISC)²®, Inc. Cyberactive Security, LLC. does claim or infer any ownership of these marks.
- Security Management Introduction FREE TRIAL
- Lesson 1: The CIA Triad FREE TRIAL
- Lesson 2: Important Security Principles FREE TRIAL
- Lesson 3: Aligning Security To Your Organization FREE TRIAL
- Lesson 4: Key Security Roles and Responsibilities FREE TRIAL
- Lesson 5: Personnel Security FREE TRIAL
- Lesson 6: Acquisition And Supply Chain Management FREE TRIAL
- Lesson 7: Risk Management Concepts
- Lesson 8: Conducting Risk Assessments
- Lesson 9: Managing Security Risks
- Lesson 10: Security Training And Awareness
- (Quiz) Module 1 Quiz
- Systems and Networks Introduction
- Lesson 1: The Different Computing Components
- Lesson 2: Software, Applications, And Databases
- Lesson 3: The Different Types of Data Storage
- Lesson 4: TCP/IP And The OSI Model
- Lesson 5: Principles of IP Networks
- Lesson 6: Must Know Protocols And Services
- Lesson 7: Network Services Part 1
- Lesson 8: Network Services Part 2
- Lesson 9: IP Addressing and Subnetting
- Lesson 10: Principles of Wireless Networking
- Lesson 11: Virtualization and the Cloud
- Lesson 12: Virtualized Networks
- Lesson 13: Firewall Technologies
- Security Engineering Introduction
- Lesson 1: Systems Development Methodologies
- Lesson 2: Understanding Security Models and Frameworks
- Lesson 3: The Rainbow Series
- Lesson 4: Common Criteria Framework
- Lesson 5: Understanding Security Controls
- Lesson 6: Security Control Frameworks
- Lesson 7: Selecting Security Controls
- Lesson 8: Information Systems Architecture
- Lesson 9: Systems Security Architecture
- Security Operations Introduction
- Lesson 1: Systems Operations and Maintenance
- Lesson 2: Managing System Assets
- Lesson 3: Configuration and Change Management
- Lesson 4: System Auditing and Monitoring
- Lesson 5: Intrusion Detection and Prevention Mechanisms
- Lesson 6: Remote Access Security
- Lesson 7: Continuous Monitoring and Improvement
- Incident Response and Disaster Recovery Introduction
- Lesson 1: Business Continuity Planning
- Lesson 2: Conducting a Business Impact Analysis
- Lesson 3: Disaster Recovery Planning
- Lesson 4: Creating a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Lesson 5: Disaster Recovery Testing
- Lesson 6: Incident Handling and Response
- Lesson 7: Conducting a Post Incident Investigation
- Lesson 8: Data Forensics