Great course :-)
CEH, CISSP, CNDA, CPTE, Security+ Certified
About the Instructor
Hi! I’m Brandon.
I’m the Co-founder of Cyberactive Security, LLC. I’m also a professional cyber security engineer and architect with over 16 years experience in the field.
If you'd like to learn about my qualifications and background, click here.
Wishing you all the best and success!
Are you looking for the RIGHT security certification?
Have you ever wondered: “What certification is BEST for me?” Or “Which certification is going to get me that job?
If you have, you are are like SO many other people that are asking the same questions.
What if I could show you the EXACT certification you should get?
A certification that will help you get that job or promotion you are looking for?
You see, I had this same problem myself. I asked the same questions. "Should I get a CISSP or a CCNA?" Or "should I get that new certification that just came out?"
I didn’t know! I had no idea...so I spent TONS of time and money to get a certification. Only to find out that certain certifications didn’t produce the results I thought it would.
So I took all of my lessons learned and put them together...here in this course.
The first thing you HAVE to do is ignore the certification overload!
I think we all get confused by certification overload: TOO many certifications to choose from and TOO much hype and marketing around the different certifications.
And there is no proof that any of them will actually help you reach your goals.
You've seen the articles online I'm sure. You've probably seen the “top certifications” lists too. I'm positive you've heard the promises of the “next big thing” certification.
But where are the results? Where is the proof you're not wasting your time and hard earned money?
Actually...the results and proof are right here...in this course.
I take the guesswork out of certifications and show you exactly which one you should get...at each stage of your career.
- If you are just getting started, I’ll show you what certification to get.
- If you have been working in security for a few years, I’ll show you what certification to get.
- Even if you have been in security for many years, I’ll show you what certification to get.
And I’ll show you proof of why you should get them! No blog articles or biased opinion. Just data and proof!
You will save countless hours searching for your next certification. You will even save thousands of dollars wasted on a pointless boot camps or worthless certifications!
If you follow the road map in this course...The next certification you get will add value to your career...guaranteed!
- Welcome to Module 1! FREE TRIAL
- Lesson 1 - Why is having a security certifications SO important? FREE TRIAL
- Lesson 2 - How Can Certifications Help You In Your Career? Let's Find out!
- Lesson 3 - How valuable can a certification be to my career?
- Lesson 4 - It's time to find the right security certification for you
- [Assignment] Module 1 Tasks to Complete
- Welcome to Module 3! FREE TRIAL
- Lesson 1: The most in demand, best earning certification in the industry
- Lesson 2: An offensive based certification that will enhance your career
- Lesson 3: A network security certification that's in high demand
- Lesson 4: Incident response is important...so is this certification
- Lesson 5: An audit certification that's in really high demand
- [Assignment] Module 3 Tasks to Complete
- Welcome to Module 4! FREE TRIAL
- Lesson 1 - Enhanced certification from a trusted vendor
- Lesson 2 - More certifications that are expensive, but worth the training
- Lesson 3 - The next level of network security certifications
- Lesson 4 - An up and coming certification that you'll want to get soon
- Lesson 5 - One of the highest paying certification in the industry, but hard to get
- Lesson 6 - A high paying senior security leadership certification
- [Assignment] Module 4 Tasks to Complete
- Welcome to Module 5! FREE TRIAL
- Lesson 1: Using Your Skills and Certifications
- Lesson 2: The Entry-Level Certification Roadmap
- Lesson 3: The Mid-Level Certification Roadmap
- Lesson 4: The Advanced-Level Certification Roadmap
- Lesson 5: What if You Want a Different Certification?
- [Assignment] Module 5 Tasks to Complete
- [Downloads] The Security Certification Roadmaps